Janome 805 Computerized Sewing Machine
The 805 sewing machine has 30 built-in stitches, including one-step buttonhole, making it the perfect tool for you to express your creative skills. The Janome 805 has a jam-proof top drop-in bobbin and easy to read LCD display, you’ll be sewing like a professional in no time. By the screen, you’ll find great convenience buttons for easy sewing including a locking stitch button, easy reverse button, and needle up/down button. The machine weighs just 11 pounds, making it easily portable.
Read about our -Shipping Terms.
2 years service warranty
- Large Backlit LED display
The LED display allows you to see your selected stitch. Use the directional buttons to choose stitches and adjust the stitch width and length.
- 30-Stitches including one-step Buttonhole
Basic and Fashion, Quilting, Knit, Home Decor, Overcast and decorative stitches. All of the stitches you need to create and customize your projects.
- Top Load Bobbin, Drop Feed and 4-Piece Feed Dogs
Top Loading Bobbin resides under a clear cover with instructions on how to insert. Lower the feed dogs for free motion sewing and quilting with just the switch of a lever. You can use use the drop feed feature when darning and stitching buttonholes.
- Removable Free Arm
The removable storage compartment turns this machine into a free arm. It is great for sewing small openings like a sleeve or hemming a pair of pants.
- One-Handed Needle Threading
Follow the diagrams printed on the machine and easily thread the machine. Then use the built-in needle threader to quickly get the thread through the eye of the needle.
- Useful Accessories Included
Four Presser Feet Included: General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Satin Stitch Foot and Automatic Buttonhole Foot.
- Adjustable Thread Tension
Adjust the thread tension dial according to your fabric settings. The dial is easily located on the front of the machine.
- Sewing Light
Bright light where you need it most – right by the needle plate!
- Easy Convenience Buttons
Right below your LED display, you’ll notice easy-access buttons. There’s a reverse button, a locking stitch button, and a needle up down button – all within range of your fingers while keeping your hands right by your fabric.
- Drop feed: Lowering the feed dogs will drop them below the needle plate. When you sew, the feed dogs will not be used. This technique is used for free motion sewing. The feed dogs will no longer pull the fabric in precise increments. When using free motion, you control the speed and the fabric direction.
- 4-piece feed dog system allows for smooth fabric feed, no matter your fabric type
- Auto declutch bobbin winder: You’ll never have to worry about over winding bobbins with this auto declutch bobbin winder that will stop automatically when it is full.
- Extra high presser foot lift is ideal when stitching over denim seams and other bulky fabrics
- Aluminum Interior Frame for durability
- Maximum Sewing Speed – 820 SPM
- Maximum Stitch Width – 7mm; Maximum Stitch Lenth – 5mm
- 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Standard Accessories: General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Automatic Buttonhole Foot, Spool Holders (large and small), Extra Spool Pin, Bobbins (class 15), Assorted Needle Set, Seam Ripper (Buttonhole Opener), Lint Brush, Screwdriver Key, Instruction Book, Foot Control, Power Cable